North Charleston Coliseum & Performing Arts Center(NCC)5001 Coliseum DriveNorth Charleston, SC 29418.
For more details about the venue, click HERE.
PARKING AND TRANSPORTATION
Parking is available at the venue. Parking is $10 per car, cash only. There are ample parking spaces located around the venue and every event is staffed with knowledgeable attendants who will direct you to the closest, most convenient space available.
- Fans are strongly discouraged to bring any type of bags to the North Charleston Coliseum and Performing Arts Center, however, outlined below are types of bags that WILL be permitted.
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 14” x 6” x 14”
- One-gallon plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar)
- Small clutch bags, with or without a handle or strap, not to exceed 4.5” x 6.5”
- Exceptions will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at designated entrance points.
- Diaper bags will be allowed for families with infants and toddlers. The child must be present.PROHIBITED ITEMS
- Prohibited items include, but are not limited to purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, luggage of any kind, computer bags and camera bags or any bag larger than the permissible size.
- Backpacks, Bags and Luggage, Parcels and Briefcases
- Bottles, Cans, Coolers and Liquid Containers Including Water Bottles
- Food and Beverages (Including Alcohol)
- Illegal Substances
- Fireworks and other projectiles
- Recording Devices and Video Equipment
- Electronic Tablets (Ex: IPAD, eReaders & laptops)
- Handheld Video Games
- Weapons of Any Type (Including Pocket knives and Firearms)
- Laser Pointers, Aerosol Cans & Noisemakers
- Large Banners, Inflated Balloons, Signs & Stickers
- Pets (Except Service Dogs)Two-Wheeled Motorized Devices
- Other Items Designated By Event Promoter or the Facility
Please refer to our website here to see what’s included with each ticket type.
You can purchase up to five tickets for each ticket type. This ticket limit is posted during the purchase process and is verified with every transaction. This policy is in effect to discourage unfair ticket buying practices.Tickets will not be available to purchase at the door.
Due to the popularity of this event, there are no separate payment plans or financing options available at this time.
All seats are on a first come first serve basis within your ticket type’s designated section. We suggest you arrive early each day to reserve the best seat in your specific section.
Closed Captioning and Accessible Seating (ADA)
If you require accessible seating please make sure to indicate in the CC/ADA questions at checkout. You should expect to receive an email from our team prior to the event detailing how closed captioning and accessible seating can be accessed.
FOOD & ACCOMMODATIONS
Food and accommodations are not included with your event ticket. There is a variety of both places to stay and eat within a few miles of NCC.
There will be concessions for sale on site as well as restaurants nearby. There will be a lunch break each day. If you are a VIP ticket holder or Premiere Plus ticket holder we will provide lunch during your respective private lunch panels. Stay tuned for more details as the event approaches!
We have special room block rates for selected hotels near the North Charleston Coliseum. To book your hotel, click here.
The conference will be held from 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Thursday - Saturday with a 90-minute lunch break each day. Times are subject to change.
There will be small stretch breaks during the conference. Lunch will be 90 minutes each day. You can leave your seat at any time, to use the restroom. We highly recommend staying in the room as much as possible so you don’t miss anything. There will be designated spaces for mothers to nurse just ask a staff member for the exact location.
NETWORKING AFTER PARTY
NETWORKING AFTER PARTY (FEAT. THE SPAZMATICS)
We are ending the weekend with an epic networking event on November 9th! Terrace and Terrace Plus ticket holders can Add-on a Networking After Party ticket to their order for $25 (For VIP, Premiere Plus, Premiere, General Admission Plus, and General Admission ticket holders, the Networking After Party is included). Make sure to purchase add-ons with the same account you purchased your RISE Business tickets with.
PS. NO TICKETS WILL BE SOLD ON SITE
REFUNDS AND TICKET TRANSFERS WITH LYTE
We are partnering with LYTE to provide a hassle-free, safe way to exchange tickets once they are sold out or if your plans change. Fulfillment is based on supply and demand. Tickets don’t become available on LYTE until a ticket-holder sells their ticket to LYTE making it available to someone on the waitlist.
To SELL a ticket on LYTE, you may do so only once the ticket type you want to sell is sold out.
To BUY tickets after sell out, you can make a reservation on the waitlist to purchase tickets on our RISE/LYTE fan-to-fan exchange. The price will vary based on ticket type and market demand. At the time you make a reservation on the waitlist, you will agree to a price you are willing to pay once the ticket you want becomes available. At that time your credit card is automatically charged and LYTE will make your tickets available to you. Ticket allocation is first-come, first-served.
LYTE also provides a feature allowing you to transfer or send tickets to friends. Using LYTE guarantees ticket authenticity.
LYTE is Hollis Co.’s exclusive partner on ticket exchange. Refunds or exchanges are not offered through The Hollis Co. If you have questions about LYTE’s services please contact LYTE directly by emailing email@example.com.
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
We would love to answer any other questions you might have! Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.