PRE ARRIVAL CHECKLIST
We are offering early registration check-in on Wednesday, January 8th at Hertz Arena from 7-9 pm. If you want to avoid registration lines on Thursday or Friday, stop by to pick up your event credentials early.
On Thursday, doors will open at 7am for Registration.
Need to double check which tickets you purchased? Check out Eventbrite’s helpful tutorial HERE.
What to Bring
- Your ID for Registration and purchasing drinks
- It’s COLD at Hertz Arena, prepare by wearing layers or bringing a jacket.
- We will provide a workbook for you to take notes, but be sure to bring a pen or highlighter for notetaking.
Steer Clear, Bag Policy
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12”.
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
- Small clutch bags, with or without a handle or strap and does not exceed 4.5” x 6.5”.
- Diaper bags (with child) after inspection.
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items that cannot fit into a clear bag, after proper inspection.
Parking and Transportation
Parking at the venue is $20 per car (cash only). There are ample parking spaces located around the venue and every event is staffed with knowledgeable attendants who will direct you to the closest, most convenient space available.
Hertz Arena has accessible parking on the East Side of the arena as well as directly in front of the FCB Box Office. Guests with disabilities are encouraged to enter via the VIP line at registration.
Attendees will also be able to utilize ridesharing services and be dropped off rather than pay to park.
What day should I fly/drive in?
We recommend you arrive in Fort Myers on Wednesday, January 8th so you can take advantage of Early Registration from 7-9pm.
Programming is estimated to start at 9am Thursday and end Saturday at 5pm, but times are subject to change.
What's for lunch?
- Purchase your lunch from any of concessions at Hertz Arena. See what they are serving up here.
- Pre-order a boxed lunch for any of the days and pick it up in the Hertz concourse. To order a boxed lunch, log into your Eventbrite account with the email you purchased your conference tickets with then under 'Tickets - Add Ons' choose your lunch per day.
See you at the Block Party?
What are the Hollis Co Pop Up Shop hours?
What's for lunch?
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
We would love to answer any other questions you might have! Send us an email at email@example.com.