PRE ARRIVAL CHECKLIST
We are offering early registration check-in on Wednesday, January 8th at Hertz Arena from 7-9 pm. If you want to avoid registration lines on Thursday or Friday, stop by to pick up your event credentials early.
Need to double check which tickets you purchased? Check out Eventbrite’s helpful tutorial HERE.
What to Bring
- Your ID for Registration and purchasing drinks
- It’s COLD at Hertz Arena, prepare by wearing layers or bringing a jacket.
- We will provide a workbook for you to take notes, but be sure to bring a pen or highlighter for notetaking.
Steer Clear, Bag Policy
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12”.
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
- Small clutch bags, with or without a handle or strap and does not exceed 4.5” x 6.5”.
- Diaper bags (with child) after inspection.
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items that cannot fit into a clear bag, after proper inspection.
Parking and Transportation
Parking at the venue is $10-$20 per car (cash only). There are ample parking spaces located around the venue and every event is staffed with knowledgeable attendants who will direct you to the closest, most convenient space available.
Hertz Arena has accessible parking on the South Side of the arena as well as directly in front of the FCB Box Office. Guests with disabilities are encouraged to enter via the front box office doors.
Attendees will also be able to utilize ridesharing services and be dropped off rather than pay to park.
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
We would love to answer any other questions you might have! Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.