What is the overall RISE Run weekend schedule?
Here’s a general overview of what to expect at the RISE Run. Keep scrolling for even more details!
Saturday, December 5th - Morning
Saturday, December 5th - Evening
Sunday, December 6th - All Day
- Run (Half Marathon starts at 7 am CST and 5K starts at 8 am CST)
- Recover (Our post-run celebration)
Where is RISE Run?
Which airport should I fly into?
Do I have to register to participate in RISE Run?
Do I have to be a runner to go to the Retreat or Rally?
Do I need to be an experienced runner to sign up?
How do I train for RISE Run?
Are there limited tickets available?
Are there military or first responder discounts?
Are animals permitted during the Run?
What are staging groups?
Will the Run be timed?
Will the run be cancelled if there’s bad weather?
What is the route?
Where do I park?
Are there training plans available?
What hotels are available?
Is there a RISE Run Facebook Group?
What if I can't make it to the Run?
Where is the start and finish line?
What time does the run start?
- Half Marathon will start at 7:00am
- 5k will start at 8:00am
- We recommend you arrive at least ONE HOUR before your start time.
Are there any age requirements for the run?
- Half Marathon - Minimum age is 11 years old
- 5k - Minimum age is 5 years old
- All runners under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Can I run with a stroller?
What if I am an athlete that requires special accommodations?
Will there be restrooms and water available while I am running?
Where can my family + friends go to cheer for me?
Will there be medical services available during the run?
Will there be gear check available?
What is the Retreat?
When is the Retreat?
Where is the Retreat?
How do I purchase a Retreat ticket?
Can I bring my family/friends to the Retreat?
What is the Rally?
Get pumped up for race day with Rach, Dave and some of their best friends! This is the event to fire you up -- think marching band, cheerleaders, community and motivational speeches to fill your spirit with encouragement. This event is all about setting the intention for your run and filling up your cup with encouragement so you can smash your 5k + Half Marathon. You won’t want to miss it!
When is the Rally?
Where is the Rally?
How do I purchase a Rally ticket?
Can I bring my family/friends to the Rally?
- If you have guests, they are able to attend the Retreat with you, but you will need to purchase a ticket for them. You can do that through your current Eventbrite profile.
- If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
What is a RISE Run VIP?
- Retreat Ticket Included
- Rally Ticket Included with front of line access
- Princess Parking - which is a cute way of saying, you get to park right up front at the Start & Finish Line
- Private Recovery area at the start & finish line - this is where the good bathrooms are
- Discount on all Hollis Co and RISE Run exclusive product
How do I upgrade to VIP?
- When registering for your route, you can select the VIP Upgrade ticket as an add-on to your purchase.
- If you have already registered for your route, you can go back into your Eventbrite account and add the VIP Upgrade to your profile.
How do I register?
Can I add Retreat or Rally tickets to my registration later?
Can I transfer or cancel my registration?
Can I switch my distance before the Run?
Where will registration/check-in be held?
What do I need to bring to register/check-in?
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
We would love to answer any other questions you might have! Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.